Wednesday, August 14, 2024

DISCLAIMER!!!! TRYING TO GET BACK AFTER A 10 MONTH HIATUS

 It has been about 10 months since I last posted. I just have not been able to force myself to write so I haven't - even though many things have transpired in those past 10 months.

I will try to write about those amazing things and post them.

But I am still alive and putting along. I am learning what it means to "endure to the end". I am still grateful for my family and for the many kindnesses they show me. I am still grateful for my testimony of the truthfulness of the Gospel.

It has been over 4 years now since Steve left us. 4 years, it seems impossible. And I am still a widow trying to figure out what to do in my life. It is still strange but I am looking for Steve when I get home and want to comment on my activities only to realize that he is not there to listen. I have many boxes of "stuff" that must be sorted and that is task which brings me great angst. Despite my amazing family, good friends and neighbors I still am alone.

So this is just a side note to tell you I will blog about the activities of those 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER!!!! TRYING TO GET BACK AFTER A 10 MONTH HIATUS

 It has been about 10 months since I last posted. I just have not been able to force myself to write so I haven't - even though many thi...